- Knowing what your perfect day looks like and planning it out (writing it down) is a great way to stay on track and make perfect days your reality
- It’s fun to plan out what a perfect day looks like and once you do, it’s super simple to follow the schedule you have in place to actualize perfect days.
- Why is having a perfect day so important?
- “You either fail to plan or you plan to fail.” -Benjamin Franklin
- “Planning your perfect day and achieving it will bring about a sense of accomplishment and achievement. This is considered ‘the worthy progression of your ideal day’ and will lead to an ideal life.” – Philip Isaac
Incredible Questions to Ask Yourself:
- Do I know what my ideal day looks like and do I realize the importance of answering that question for myself?
- If my perfect day required me to make some changes in my priorities because they didn’t align with my definition of a “perfect day,” would I be willing to make these changes?
- Do I always stay on track with my daily routine so that I achieve what I’d like to achieve?
Writing down what your perfect day looks like is easy and it’s fun! It’s so easy to block off your priority’s and ponder about all the things that have to happen any given day to be considered, “A PERFECT DAY.” Guess what? That “perfect day” cannot happen unless you plan for it to happen. You either fail to plan or you plan to fail. Plan it our baby!
On the show today we talk about why planning the perfect day and writing it down in detail is such a powerful way to achieve success. If you are living a “perfect day” every day, success is inevitable. You will feel the sense of accomplishment and achievement which will ensure you continue on your journey. If you don’t have what needs to happen to day to make the day a perfect day, it is really easy to get sidetracked and once that happens, forget about achieving anything.
It is paramount to our success that we work towards our goals every day. If this time is scheduled, it is more likely to happen!
Writing Things Down Is How You Make Things Happen
- [00:35] Set the intention for the day
- [01:44] How to use our time diligently
- [02:20] Great question to ask yourself
- [03:10] What does plan your perfect day mean?
- [04:25] What is the perfect day going to do for you?
- [08:00] How do you maintain your persistence and resilience?
- [10:35] Outro
SUBSCRIBE & RATE
iTunes: Apple Devices Only
Sticher: Android Devices Only
Wherever Else Podcasts Can Be Found!
Find |Electrified Mind
On Instagram: @electrifiedmind
On Facebook: @electrified.mind
Find A Coach:
- Electrified Mind Interviews
- Life Coach Directory
- International Association of Professional Life Coaches
- My Coach Match
Enter to Win a Mystery Box Prize!Record Question Claim Prize
The Electrified Mind Team Wishes Greatness For You And Greatness For The People You Love!
If you enjoyed our episode: “Writing Things Down Is How You Make Things Happe,” share it with someone you love so they can join you on your empowerment journey! The easy share options are below!