The Law of Attraction
All you must do is sit “Indian style” and think “money is coming my way” and it will! (not entirely accurate)
This is the “lie” that is being sold online. It is being sold because that is what people want to hear – and they are willing to pay for it.
We don’t care how many “subscribers we have” if we must lie to get them – so, we won’t be feeding you any bullshit.
Here, you will get the truth concerning the Law of Attraction.
We are going to explain:
- The Laws of the universe
- What is the Law of Attraction
- The history of The Law of Attraction
- Is the Law of Attraction Real
- How to make the Law of Attraction Work
- What will The Law of Attraction “really do for me”
Laws of the universe:
The Law of Divine Oneness – everything is connected to everything else. What we think, say, do and believe will have a corresponding effect on others and the universe around us.
Law of Vibration – Everything in the Universe moves, vibrates and travels in circular patterns, the same principles of vibration in the physical world apply to our thoughts, feelings, desires and wills in the world. Each sound, thing, and even thought has its own vibrational frequency, unique unto itself.
Law of Action – Must be employed in order for us to manifest things on earth. We must engage in actions that supports our thoughts dreams, emotions and words
Law of Correspondence – This Universal Law states that the principles or laws of physics that explain the physical world energy, Light, vibration, and motion have their corresponding principles in the universe “As above, so below”
Law of Cause and Effect – Nothing happens by chance or outside the Universal Laws.. Every Action(including thought) has a reaction or consequence “We reap what we sow”
Law of Compensation– The Universal Law is the Law of Cause and effect applied to blessings and abundance that are provided for us. The visible effects of our deeds are given to us in gifts, money, inheritances, friendships and blessings.
Law of Attraction – Demonstrates how we create the things, events and people that come into our lives Our thoughts, feelings, words, and actions produce energies which, in turn attract like energies. Negative energies attract negative energies and positive energies attract positive energies.
The Law of Perpetual Transmutation of Energy – All persons have within them the power to change the conditions of their lives. Higher vibrations consume and transform lower ones; thus, each of us can change the energies in our lives by understanding the Universal Laws and applying the principles in such a way as to effect change
Law of Relativity – Each person will receive as series of problems (Tests of Initiation/Lessons) for the purpose of strengthening the light within each of these tests/lessons to be a challenge and remain connected to our hearts when proceeding to solve the problems. This law also teaches us to compare our problems to others problem into its proper perspective. No matter how bad we perceive our situation to be, there is always someone who is in a worse position. It’s all relative.
Law of Polarity – Everything is on a continuum and has and opposite. We can suppress and transform undesirable thoughts by concentrating on the opposite pole. It is the law of mental vibrations.
Law of Rhythm – Everything vibrates and moves to certain rhythms. These rhythms establish seasons, cycles, stages of development, and patterns. Each cycle reflects the regularity of God’s Universe. Masters know how to rise above negative parts of a cycle by never getting to excited or allowing negative things to penetrate their consciousness.
Law of Gender – The law of gender manifests in all things as masculine and feminine. It is this law that governs what we know as creation. The law of gender manifests in the animal kingdom as sex. This law decrees everything in nature is both male and female. Both are required for life to exist.
What is the Law of Attraction:
The Law of Attraction is the ability to attract into our lives whatever we are focusing on. We are all susceptible to the laws which govern the Universe, including the Law of Attraction. It is the Law of Attraction which uses the power of the mind to translate whatever is in our thoughts and materialize them into reality. All thoughts become reality – eventually.
“Like attracts like” Is there a catch? Yes
The History of The Law of Attraction
- The Law of Attraction has always existed since the beginning of time and the beginning of thought
- It is believed by physiologists and has also been written about in Religious doctrine
- Genesis 11:6:And the LORD said, Behold, the people are one, and they have all one language; and this they begin to do: and now nothing will be restrained from them, which they have imagined to do
- Mark 11:24 Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours.
- Hebrews 11:1 Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see
- Romans 4:17 …He is our father in the sight of God, in whom he believed, the God who gives life to the dead and calls things that are not as though they were.
- Matthew 7:7-8 Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives; he who seeks finds; and to him who knocks, the door will be opened.
- And all things, whatsoever you shall ask in prayer, believe, you shall receive it – Matthew 21:22
- The Kingdom of Heaven is within – Luke 17:21
- “As a man thinks, so is he.” – Proverbs 23:7
- “Faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.” – Hebrew 11:1
- “Finally, brethren, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is of good repute, if there is any excellence and if anything, worthy of praise, let your mind dwell on these things.” – Philippians 4:8
- Hebrews 11:1:Now Faith is confidence that what we hope for, will actually happen; it gives assurance about the things we cannot see (Faith is the belief or expectation in something not seen).
- Mark 9:23 “Everything is possible for him who believes.”
- Job 22:28:You will also decree a thing, and it will be established for you.
Karma states that whatever you say or do, good or bad, will eventually return to you
Now as a man is like this or like that,
according as he acts and according as he behaves, so will he be;
a man of good acts will become good, a man of bad acts, bad;
he becomes pure by pure deeds, bad by bad deeds;
And here they say that a person consists of desires,
and as is his desire, so is his will;
and as is his will, so is his deed;
and whatever deed he does, that he will reap.
All that we are is the result of what we have thought. The mind is everything. What we think we become. – Buddha
“All that we are is the result of what we have thought”
“The trained mind brings health and happiness”
Throughout Buddhism power of mind is emphasized.
Accordingly, one can achieve good Karma by having wholesome thoughts or positive thoughts all the time.
- “Woe to those who pray, those who are unmindful of their prayers, who pray but to be seen”. Quran 107:4-6
- “We don’t waste the reward of those who do good” Quran 18:30
- “Satan promises you poverty and encourages evil doing, and God promises you forgiveness from Him and abundance” Quran 2:268
- “Man prays for evil just as he prays for good; and Man is ever hasty.”
- “Oh Sons, go and inquire about Joseph and his brother, and never give up hope in Allah’s mercy, truly none despairs of Allah’s spirit except those who have no faith.” Quran 12:87
God has stated, “My servant draws not near unto Me with nothing more loved by Me than the spiritual practices I have enjoined upon him, and as My servant continues to draw near unto Me with supererogatory spiritual practices, I shall love him. When I love him, I become the hearing with which he hears, the seeing with which he sees, the hand with which he strikes and the foot with which he walks. Were he to ask something of Me, I would surely give it to him, and were he to ask Me for refuge, I would surely grant it.”
— Prophet Muhammad
How to make The Law of Attraction Work
When you are new to using the Law of Attraction, make subtle shifts to your attitude
Think positively about others – even the people you do not like
- You must have a strong desire to achieve your goal which should be clear in your mind.
- Your desire should be sincere and genuine.
- Your desire should always be in your heart and in your mind – until you achieve it.
- You must believe that you will receive it receive
- You should avoid thinking all the obstacles that could possibly keep you from achieving it.
- Do not be concerned with “how you are going to get it” – just know that you will.
- Your eternal vibrations must match with your request. For example, if you want something but keep on thinking of lack of it, or negative feelings the chances of success would also be reduced. Having positive feelings – feeling that your task is already achieved –you should be smart enough to generate the feeling or sensation you obtain when you get your desire, even before you receive it. That would make your vibrations match with your desire.
- everything including your 5 senses is in vibrations. Emotions are a very sophisticated vibrations. In order for LA to work, emotions should be in alignment with your desire. Suspicions, anger sadness create resistance which will block the achievement though source energy.
- The feeling of gratitude is necessary. This includes thinking of all the people who has helped you, wishing them good will and to spread loving kindness to everyone including the people you do not like.
- Create positive energy within the self.
Is The Law of Attraction Real
We can’t see the law of attraction, so how do we know it’s real?
The answer is this: The Law of Attraction is only real if you believe it is real.
If you doubt that The Law of Attraction exists or can work for you – then it won’t.
Ironically, we must “Attract the Law of Attraction” into our lives.
The Law of Attraction begins with The Law of Attraction.
Where’s the Proof
There isn’t any. You can’t smell it. You can’t taste it. You can’t even feel it or see it. So how do you know it is real?
- You believe it to be and it is, or you believe it not to be and it isn’t.
- The Law of Attraction also has “lag-time”.
- The amount of time between your “thoughts” and your “thoughts becoming reality”
- The more in sync you are, the shorter the lag time.
- Vice-versa is also true.
- So, those that have “any doubt whatsoever” will find The Law of Attraction taking longer than it should (in their opinion).
- Which compounds doubt.
- Believe or don’t believe – but you cannot “sorta believe”
The Law of Attraction only woks for those that believe it 100% (and you can’t trick the universe, so your beliefs – must be pure)
What will The Law of Attraction “really do for me”
The Law of attraction will give you the most incredible power that lies within you – belief in yourself.
Once you have absolutely no doubt (and you know The Law of Attraction is working for you) you will:
- Walk differently
- Talk differently
- Act differently
- Expect the unexpected
- Know things always go your way
- Know that you cannot fail
- Take actions that you normally would not have taken
- Attract people into our life that can help you
- Be oblivious to all obstacles (I don’t have the money, I don’t know the right people etc.…)
- Make every though you ever imagined come true
- Feel like you already have what you desire
- Feel great
We strongly recommend that you begin your journey concerning the Law of Attraction.
It may seem awkward at first, but the day you begin to “truly believe”, is the day your life will “truly begin.”The good news is – the Law of Attraction will reveal itself to you when you begin to believe it.