Professional Podcast Intro
Delivery Time 5 Days
YOU WILL BE CONTACTED WITHIN 24 HOURS OF PLACING YOUR ORDER (VIA EMAIL) TO OBTAIN THE INFORMATION NEEDED TO BEGIN WORKING ON YOUR ORDER.
I will produce a professional podcast intro/outro for you and give your podcast a professional image.
(ALL INTROS, OUTROS COME FULLY PRODUCED W/ VOICE, MUSIC AND EFFECTS.)
See Description (below) for complete details
You want your podcast to be taken seriously and that means “wowing” your potential clients immediately. How? With a professionally recorded intro – that’s how!
When writing your script, be sure to include:
- Podcast’s Name
- Your Name
- A Brief Description of what your podcast is about
- To help you, listen to a few podcasts and check out their intros!
- Check out mine: Here
You will receive:
- A podcast intro — also known as a podcast introduction, open, or opening — tells listeners the name of your show, what it’s about, the name of the host(s), and sets the tone for your podcast.
- A podcast outro — sometimes referred to as a close or closing — is your last chance at the end of your show to tell listeners where they can learn more about you or your company, tell them where they can download previous shows, and invite them back for your next show.
- Intros/ Outros include: SFX, EQ, mixdown, and a music bed
- You will have complete rights to your intro including “Commercial Rights.” If you have a sponsor for your show – you will not have any licensing concerns (the intro/outro belongs 100% to you)
- 30 seconds in length Intro
- 30 Seconds in length Outro
- 1 Revision
- You will need to provide me with a script! What should be said (word for word)?
- Please read the script you write and “time it” to be sure it doesn’t exceed 30 seconds for the into and 30 seconds for the outro!
- If you would like to hear what your intro will sound like: click here!