Facebook Pixel Installation
Delivery Time 5 Days
YOU WILL BE CONTACTED WITHIN 24 HOURS OF PLACING YOUR ORDER (VIA EMAIL) TO OBTAIN THE INFORMATION NEEDED TO BEGIN WORKING ON YOUR ORDER.
You will need a Facebook Business Manager Account before placing your order: (see below)
Please see the Description (below) for complete details.
You will need a Facebook Business Manager Account before placing your order (It’s FREE). Here’s how to easily get one:
- Go to: www.business.facebook.com/create
- Enter your name and confirm your identity with Facebook login credentials.
- Follow the prompts to create your business account.
This service includes:
- Install Facebook Pixel
- Setup Basic Event (Page View)
What is Facebook Pixel?
With a Facebook Pixel installed, you can specifically target people who have visited your website should you ever decide to run a paid marketing campaign. Specifically targeting only the people who have visited your site (and shown interest in your services) is an extremely cost-effective method of marketing (you won’t be advertising to the entire planet – only to people who have visited your site!)
With tracking enabled, you will be able to target people who have:
- Added your service or product to their cart (but didn’t check out)
- Initiated Checkout (but didn’t pay)
- Purchased something already (reach previous customers and market new products or services)
- Leads (people who visited but didn’t take any action
- Completed Registration (signed up for your Newsletter, subscribed, etc.)
I’m not considering a paid marketing campaign right now, do I need to install the pixel?
If you install the pixel now, you will collect the data from everyone who visits your site. This will enable you to target them in the future if you chose to do so. It’s better to collect this information so you have it if you need it down the road. Otherwise, you will not be able to target people who have visited your site. You only begin collecting this data when the pixel is installed. “Better to have and not need than to need and not have!”
I have Google Analytics installed, do I still need a pixel?
Google Analytics provides valuable information concerning your website visitor’s traffic: behavior + demographics. However, it does not collect the information you need to target these visitors in a paid marketing campaign (IP address).
The Benefits of having Facebook’s Pixel installed:
- Create Custom & Lookalike Audiences (you can target people who “interest match” those who have visited your site)
- Set up Remarketing
- Dynamic Remarketing
- Dynamic Ads to reach more Customers
What I can do for you?
I can help you install the pixel or fix issues with your existing installation if you already have the pixel installed.
I can also manage your Facebook Business Manager properly, setup custom and lookalike audiences, and set up your first paid marketing campaign. If you are considering running a paid marketing campaign please contact me for pricing.