- Why are we so hard on ourselves and so judgmental towards ourselves?
- What can we do to love ourselves “right where we are?”
- Loving yourself has noting to do with extrinsic factors, it’s an inside job
- Self Love Can Be Found In The Present Moment
- “We judge ourselves based on people we see on T.V. These people spend 12 fucking hours doing their hair and makeup before going on the air.” – Philip Isaac
- “If you can’t love yourself in the ‘hear and now’ in your ‘current situation’ then you never will. More things, less weight, less or more of what you want or don’t want in your life will never equate to the self love you need for true happiness.” – Philip Isaac
Incredible Questions to Ask Yourself:
- Do I love myself exactly the way I am right now?
- Would I be happier if I stopped judging myself and stopped being so critical and hard on myself?
- Am I willing to accept the direct order that is going to be given to me on this episode and love myself right where I am?
Self love can be found in the present moment. We have been so critical of ourselves our entire lives (don’t deny it). We know how ugly and yucky judging other people is, but we seem to have given ourselves permission to be judgmental and critical of ourselves. Who cares? We aren’t hurting anyone! We are hurting someone, we are hurting ourselves. Isn’t it interesting that hurting ourselves is ok with us? That’s how good at being hard on ourselves we’ve become since birth!
Society tells us what we should be wearing, eating, believing, how we should be living our lives, how much money we need to be making in order to be considered success for etc. It’s toxic. We need to stop being judgmental towards ourselves – one of the hardest things to do! How?
Peace of mind, that’s how. For the next 7 days we are going to practice “Peace of Mind.”
Self Love Can Be Found In The Present Moment
- [00:50] Topic for the day
- [01:47] If I only had what I don’t have I’d be happy
- [02:05] You must love yourself right where you are
- [02:35] Don’t buy into society’s crap
- [03:00] Mandatory Direct Order (this is not a challenge)
- [05:15] Here’s the problem with having what you don’t have
- [05:50] Actionable advice to start loving ourselves
- [06:15] Affirmations for the next 7 days
- [07:20] You are enough
- [08:15] Here’s what you need to do for the next 7 days
- [09:22] Outro
SUBSCRIBE & RATE
iTunes: Apple Devices Only
Sticher: Android Devices Only
Wherever Else Podcasts Can Be Found!
Find |Electrified Mind
On Instagram: @electrifiedmind
On Facebook: @electrified.mind
Find A Coach:
- Electrified Mind Interviews
- Life Coach Directory
- International Association of Professional Life Coaches
- My Coach Match
Enter to Win a Mystery Box Prize!Record Question Claim Prize
The Electrified Mind Team Wishes Greatness For You And Greatness For The People You Love! If you enjoyed our episode: “Self Love Can Be Found In The Present Moment ,” share it with someone you love so they can join you on your empowerment journey! The easy share options are below!