Welcome to Electrified Mind™ Podcast
My dear friend, thrilled to have you as a guest on Electrified Mind™ Podcast! I have detailed the entire interview process for you so you’ll be “in the know!”
Audience & Format
The content on the Electrified Mind™ Podcast is motivational and inspirational. I interview entrepreneurs, life coaches, motivational speakers and anybody else that I feel has an inspiring story to share. I really like digging deep into people’s stories and struggles they’ve faced in their lives or business and how they overcame them to achieve success. These stories inspire others to follow their dreams and never settle for less despite the challenges they may be facing.
- The format is a free-flow conversation – very flexible and friendly.
- I will send you the questions/topics I would like to talk about on the show in advance so you can look them over.
- I will also send you an email with a link you can share with your followers so they can submit questions for the interview. I will pick a couple of these questions and ask them during the show! I’ll be letting you know what these questions are when I send the questions/topics email which I will have to you well in advance!
- The time goal for the entire episode is about 30–40 minutes. Please be prepared for about an hour of your time.
Recording & Technical Details
We’ll be talking over Zoom. The main recording will be held via Zencastr, which records separate tracks locally and uploads them to my Dropbox. I’ll be also recording a backup version with my Zoom Call Recorder (just in case).
- I will send you the link to connect on Zoom about 30 minutes prior to the scheduled interview.
- I’ll send you a Zencastr link after we connect on Zoom which you can open with Firefox or Chrome. Make sure you select the correct mic (the browser will prompt you).
- We’ll only record audio, no video. We can switch on video to greet each other, but only if you feel like doing so.
- Make sure you’re wearing headphones. Otherwise my voice will leak into your audio track, which isn’t good.
- Make sure you’re using your laptop or a desktop computer (not a mobile device).
- A professional microphone is definitely a plus, but you shouldn’t worry if you don’t have one.
- Try to eliminate noise and distractions. Turn off sounds on your phone etc.
- I promise we are going to have fun. I don’t do anything unless it’s fun! Except laundry lol.
When Will My Episode Be Aired?
Currently shows are scheduled to be aired on Monday at 8:30am. Once your interview has been conducted, edited and is ready to be published, I will send you the date and time the interview will go “live” so you can share that information with everyone!
Once your episode is live, I will send you the links so your audience can easily tune in!
* Only 1 episode is aired per week at this time. Therefore, it may be a couple weeks prior to your episode being aired after it is recorded. This gives us plenty of time to promote the show to our audience as well as plenty of time for you to get your audience excided about your appearance as well! I have an email with information on how your audience can send in a question for you which is lots of fun and really engaging! I’ll send that email to you as soon as possible!
Your Next Steps
Here’s what you should do next:
- Finnish filling out the form that I sent you (this includes scheduling a time). Be sure to mark all the boxes “complete” and submit the form after you schedule a time otherwise you will get reminders saying “it isn’t complete.”
- I will send you an email with a link your followers can use to send in a question (I give away prizes if their question is chosen!)
- Check your email a few minutes prior to the scheduled interview time for the Zoom Invitation link I will be sending you (As I’ve mentioned, I’ll send the link about 30 minutes prior to the interview time)
- That’s it!
If you ever have any questions, please get in touch at email@example.com or call me at 615-840-9239
Looking forward to the chat!