- The world is telling you that your “weakness” is a problem. You may have “bought” what the world sold you! How do you unravel that?
- There are numerous ways to obliterate any perceived weakness you may have as long as you are obliterating them for the right reasons (?)
- You weaknesses are most likely your most valuable asset!
- “The world is telling you that you are too shy, too messy or unorganized, etc. What the world doesn’t know is how these (and any other weakness you may have) are beneficial and serve you well.” – Philip Isaac
- “If you overcome a weakness, only do it because it serves you better at that particular moment. Being you isn’t going to change, but overcoming a weakness for your advantage should always be an option.” – Philip Isaac
Incredible Questions to Ask Yourself:
- Do my weaknesses have tremendous benefits? What are they?
- Would overcoming one of my weaknesses during certain situations be beneficial to me?
- Do I know how to overcome my weaknesses and use them to my advantage?
Turning your weaknesses into strengths begins by understanding what your weaknesses are. Not the weaknesses the “world is telling you that you have,” but weaknesses that you know can be overcome to better serve you.
Start by writing down your weaknesses and listing all the ways your weakness serves you. All weaknesses have positive sides too – make certain you know what your weaknesses are and how they currently serve you. There is nothing wrong with you the way you are, we are all different. Acknowledge your weaknesses and realize how “not so weak” they are.
Then, figure out if overcoming these characteristics of yours in certain circumstances could serve you better. If so, use one of the many techniques we cover on today’s episode to overcome it!
How To Turn Your Weaknesses Into Strenghts It’s Too Easy
- [00:40] Set the intention for the day
- [00:57] Let’s talk about our weaknesses
- [01:25] The first step in overcoming a weakness
- [02:46] Looking at your weakness from a different perspective
- [02:25] The difference between what the outside world is saying about you and what you should be saying about yourself.
- [05:55] Why “you shouldn’t overcome your weakness.”
- [07:15] Here are the ways you can overcome any weakness
- [13:10 ]Outro
SUBSCRIBE & RATE
iTunes: Apple Devices Only
Sticher: Android Devices Only
Wherever Else Podcasts Can Be Found!
Find |Electrified Mind
On Instagram: @electrifiedmind
On Facebook: @electrified.mind
Find A Coach:
- Electrified Mind Interviews
- Life Coach Directory
- International Association of Professional Life Coaches
- My Coach Match
Enter to Win a Mystery Box Prize!Record Question Claim Prize
The Electrified Mind Team Wishes Greatness For You And Greatness For The People You Love!
If you enjoyed our episode: “How To Turn Your Weaknesses Into Strengths It’s Too Easy,” share it with someone you love so they can join you on your empowerment journey! The easy share options are below!
Click the links (below) to share!